Expert speakers will share their diverse views and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in an Open and Distance Learning environment. The list of expert speakers is available on the conference website.
The conference, which has the theme ‘growing capacities for sustainable distance e-learning provision’, will have eight tracks including:
- Open and Distance Learning policy, governance and sustainability
- Changing contexts
- Curriculum development, pedagogy and assessment
- Student success, retention and support
- Research and the scholarship of teaching and learning
- Affordances and acceptance of established and emerging technologies
- Professional development and learning/growing capacity
The call for papers is now open, and the submission deadline is 31 March 2015.
Download the conference brochure below:
For more information about the conference and call for papers, and to register your attendance, visit the conference website at unisa.ac.za/icde2015